Hanover is a great place to work if you are looking for exciting and rewarding work in public relations and public affairs. We offer talented individuals the opportunity to work with an impressive list of blue-chip clients and amongst some of the best consultants in London, Brussels, Dublin and Dubai, and through the Ecosystem, our international network of partner agencies. We value our people and invest heavily in them.
We have a full-blooded attitude. We work hard, but we still find the energy for lively team-building activities. As well as regular social events we also have an annual ‘away-day’ every summer. In recent years the whole company has enjoyed overnight trips to Lisbon, Berlin, Prague, Copenhagen and Vienna.
Our people are smart, but always hungry to learn more. As such we have a generous training budget and extensive development programme which incorporates training & coaching, international secondments and mentoring opportunities.
In our recent staff survey, 100% of our employees said they would recommend Hanover to a friend as a great place to work. In response to the question – “To what extent do you agree that Hanover is a good employer?” – 77% of our employees agreed and 23% strongly agreed.
Our extensive CSR programme involves frequent projects with our chosen charities which everyone is encouraged to get involved with. We have partnered with CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) to help raise awareness of the increase of male suicide in the UK, and UpRising – delivering skills workshops and work experience to the young and unemployed.
Recent events include supporting a press launch for the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust , carol-singing at the Holborn Community Association’s elderly community centre and providing social media support to BBC Lifeline’s appeal fronted by Professor Green.
As well as competitive salaries Hanover, offers employees a generous benefits packages to all our employees which includes:
– company pension scheme
– BUPA healthcare insurance
– annual performance related bonus
– subsidised corporate gym membership
– company mobile phone
– interest free travel loans
– cycle to work scheme
– Summer Fridays finish (3pm) – early Friday finish the rest of the year (4pm)
– subsidised massages
– quarterly company lunch provided by a renowned chef
– “fun fund” to finance team members’ hobbies such as photography, beer-making and creative short story writing
– £200 clothing allowance for Account Executives and Senior Account Executives
– Trailblazer of the Month award sees employees who made an outstanding contribution receive sporting or cultural events tickets and other prizes
– regular social events
– additional bonuses linked to recruitment, new business and long service