Hanover is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Intern to join our Digital Policy team in Brussels. The successful candidate will be supporting the team on policy, communications and social media strategy.
- Monitoring legislative developments, with a focus on EU digital policy
- Targeted research and policy analysis;
- Support with communication, social media campaigns and event organisation
Skills & Experience:
- Strong understanding of the EU institutions and the EU decision-making process. Previous internship experience in the EU institutions/Trade Association is an asset;
- Knowledge and experience on EU digital policies is a key selection criteria. Knowledge about taxation issues and competition would be a strong advantage;
- Self-motivated team player;
- Good computer skills (e.g. Microsoft office and/or Adobe InDesign);
- Excellent oral and written English and Dutch is essential. Fluency in other European languages, especially French, is desirable;
- Relevant degree, preferably in law, EU studies or political science.
The internship is paid and for 6-months with potential to extend. The team are looking for the successful applicant to start as soon as possible.