We work with the game changers. The household names and the rising stars. From global businesses with years of tradition to breakthrough start-ups focused on fame.
To be a key member of the team delivering day to day execution of client campaigns including media relations, social media management, content creation and event/activations.
The role will include working across the diverse range of game changing brands including the likes of Worcester Bosch, NFL, TECNO Mobile, LaLiga and UFC.
To be at the heart of day-to-day account delivery including media relations, content creation and event support. Your role will also include being part of campaign planning and ensuring we have a stream of creative proactive ideas across our clients.
The role will include working across the diverse range of brands delivering game changing work for:
- NFL – Talent media interviews that will see NFL getting out of the sports pages, proactive ideas to target younger audiences across earned and owned channels, creative campaign delivery at key moments in the season (London Games and Super Bowl), community storytelling for NFL’s charity.
- LaLiga – Talent media recommendations and facilitation, media trips, proactive ideas, content creation, event preparation, delivery and reporting/analysis.
- Worcester Bosch – Identifying, pitching and placing relevant stories within Trade and Consumer media to amplify brand campaigns, product launches and news hijacking moments, plus copywriting, paid media placement, reporting and analysis.
- Be a proactive player in creating a positive agency culture that motivates and inspires your peers
- To actively collaborate with cross agency/network teams
- To embody the agency values in your work and how you work in teams
- Participate in training and cross network creative ideation sessions
- Actively engage with new business from backstage development to pitch presentation
- Join in agencies initiatives including Eye Openers, our programme to keep our finger on the pulse of cultural and consumer trends, whilst triggering creative opportunities with clients. Playbookers experience the hottest tickets in town and bring their inspiration back to the agency
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of the media & social media landscape to continuously recommend new titles and ideas for our clients
- Media relations experience across a mix of media
- A natural storyteller. Understand how to place our clients’ key message at the heart of a story
- Strong writing skills across various content formats e.g press release, social media etc
- Well organised and confident following agency / client processes
- Keen eye on consumer culture & trends
- Creative thinker, good at spotting opportunities and creating clever proactive ideas to pitch to clients
- Good communicator within agency and client environments. Positive and proactive attitude applied.
- An interest and knowledge of football and/or American Football is preferred but not essential