We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Account Executive to join the fast-growing Digital team.
The Senior Account Executive will provide high-quality digital services for client accounts across a variety of sectors including healthcare, media, technology, manufacturing, sport, food & drink and financial services. A Senior Account Executive is expected to be fluent in the latest digital trends, have a good knowledge of social media, web development and some experience in paid media.
They will also provide support for new business activity including innovative ideas, research, development and pitching.
Our mission is to provide reputation and issues and crisis management advice with ‘uncommon sense’ to corporate customers in an uncertain world.
The successful candidate will join a team of bright consultants who know their stuff and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. Your ideas will be backed by data and research, which we put at the core of our problem-solving, while using analytics to uncover insights that lead to winning strategies.
- Support with digital services across clients including producing digital strategies, audits, digital content and reporting
- Provide timely and relevant social media monitoring and compiling reports for clients
- Draft high-quality social and web content, and use creative thinking to design and produce engaging assets
- Provide strong client support and management skills, working with other team members across a variety of levels and across the Hanover group
- Use various listening tools to monitor, create reports and add-value to current clients
- Activation of paid media across channels
- Be up to date on digital platform trends and news and look for opportunities to share with wider team and clients
- Conduct value-add research and produce quality intelligence reports for existing clients and sector specific new business meetings as required
- Draft client meeting agendas and effective action notes from internal account meetings and new business meetings
- Contribute towards selected new business pitches as part of the wider team
- Contribute towards marketing activity to promote Hanover
- Contribute towards a positive, thriving and driven culture as part of the digital team
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a relevant digital and communications position from either a UK digital agency, public relations consultancy or in-house communications team
- Good knowledge and understanding of digital communications
- Activation experience across all (or most) social media platforms
- Some paid knowledge or activation experience is preferred
- Understanding of web development and potentially basic SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Effective time management and strong organisational skills
- Experience of working collaboratively as part of a team
- Demonstrable interest in digital media, industry news and platform developments
Hanover is an equal opportunities employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within our company and the wider industry.