As a result of exciting new client wins, Hanover Dublin is looking for a Head of Communications to drive the growth of our rapidly expanding team.
The Head of Communications will lead on corporate communications business, with particular focus on targeting new sectors. The role will also take a lead on Hanover Dublin’s operational activities.
- Senior lead on existing corporate communications clients and marketing activities
- Responsible for managing team and coordinating workload delivery across communications account teams
- Lead on operational delivery, responsible for cross-office coordination on service levels, invoicing and utility.
- Lead in new business development, identifying organic growth opportunities and securing new clients to unlock and grow target sectors
- Responsible for team training and development to increase corporate communications knowledge and capacity
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, either in agency or an in house role. Past experience will include new business growth as well as managing teams and finances. The role requires a deep knowledge of Dublin’s business and media landscape.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker
- Credible with senior clients
- An excellent network and reputation within the industry
- Commercially minded