Hanover Brussels are looking for an enthusiastic Consultant (Account Manager equivalent) to join the Healthcare International Policy & Market Access team.
The Consultant will be responsible for managing a broad portfolio of clients and for providing support to the team leads in advising Hanover’s existing Brussels clients.
The Consultant will also provide support on new business activity including identification of business opportunities, planning and execution of marketing opportunities and activities, and contributing to proposals and pitches.
With an office located in the heart of the European Quarter, Hanover Brussels work closely with businesses, patient groups and trade associations, to bridge the gap between their business objectives and the policy environment they operate in.
The Healthcare International Policy & Market Access team is growing rapidly and prides itself on providing content-driven, strategic advice to clients. Our current focus is on building the leading market access team in Brussels and addressing the challenges our clients are likely to face in the future.
We are a dynamic team and hold our destiny in our own hands. We enable breakthrough solutions to be used in practice, to reach the people who need them the most and to enhance the overall healthcare environment.
- Develop close client relationships and serve as day-to-day contact with the clients related to the execution of advocacy and communication campaigns;
- Provide timely and relevant support in advising key clients and prospective clients, informed by sector knowledge and broad intelligence-gathering on policy developments;
- Conduct client and/or topic-specific analyses and draft bespoke briefings;
- Oversee the work of junior colleagues and ensure timely deliverables to the client;
- Participate and contribute in client meetings and internal account management meetings supporting the team leads in reviewing progress, monitoring capacity and allocating tasks;
- Work closely with the team leads to continue to build a competitive, best-in-class International and European Healthcare policy team and offering; this entails coaching and mentoring junior colleagues.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a relevant position within either a consultancy specialising in healthcare public affairs or in-house at a pharmaceutical company or a public health advocacy group
- Understanding of EU healthcare policy, knowledge of Pricing and Reimbursement landscape is an advantage
- Knowledge of the interaction between EU, international and national policy and the business impact that this can have on clients
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Effective time-management and ability to meet deadlines
- Drive to make an impact and work closely as a team
- Excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to support and develop junior team members
- Fluent written and spoken English is required, knowledge of other EU languages is an advantage
Hanover is an equal opportunities employer, committed to encouraging a balanced workforce within our company and the wider industry.