When your audience isn’t listening, are you saying the right thing?
Hanover’s award-winning healthcare communications team is drawn from a range of disciplines and backgrounds – agency, in-house and non-profit. We engage audiences through compelling content, intelligent channel selection and good old-fashioned storytelling. In this way, we help our clients to manage their reputations, share their ideas and communicate the value of their products and services.
We have experience working with pharmaceutical and medical technology companies, healthcare service providers and patient advocacy groups across the UK and internationally. Working in partnership with our public affairs and market access colleagues and our Ecosystem network of independent partner agencies, our work is underpinned by a deep understanding of the environment in which our clients do business. We set ourselves challenging goals and rigorously evaluate our results to ensure that we are delivering real change.
– Media relations, including digital and social
– Scientific communications and disease awareness
– Reputational research and thought leadership
– Messaging workshops and media training
– Patient group relationships
– Issues and crisis management
– Employee engagement and change management
– International ‘hub and spoke’ campaigns
Please contact Alexander Davies, Associate Director, to discuss how Hanover can help your organisation with brand and product communications.