We are a collective of smart,
curious people that think differently.
We live by our shared values. These values guide our work and build our inclusive, open and collaborative culture.
We sum it up with a simple one-liner…
It’s this attitude and approach that enables us to immerse ourselves in the detail, ask the right questions, and connect the dots across channels, audiences and issues.
It helps us to balance intuition and intellect, ideas and execution, influence and impact, creative and commercial.
We are on an uncommon mission and are looking for people to join us.
As well as competitive salaries we offer employees a generous benefits package which includes:
- Annual performance-related bonus with additional bonuses linked to recruitment, new business and long service
- Healthcare insurance and company pension scheme
- Flexible and hybrid working policies, with eligibility to apply for a sabbatical after 2 years’ service
- Summer Fridays finish at 3pm – and early Friday finish all year round
- Employee Assistance Programme including Hanover Healthy Minds forum with trained Mental Health First Aiders and mental health coaching
- Family-friendly policies, including full pay for 18 weeks during maternity/adoption leave, enhanced paternity and shared parental pay, parental coaching and clothing allowance for pregnant employees
- Support for employees who are going through menopause or fertility treatment
- Subsidised gym membership and ‘LiveSmart’ wellbeing workshops
- IN Network, a global working group dedicated to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – workstreams include gender, ethnicity, socio-economic background , working parents and LGBTQ+
- Trailblazer of the Month award for outstanding contribution, Lunch & Learns and an opportunity to win an Out of Office activity fund
- International secondments across Hanover and AVENIR Group consultancies in Europe, Middle East and North America
- Cycle to work scheme and interest-free loans
- Clothing allowance for Account Executives and Apprentices
We work with an impressive list of global clients on challenges that make a real difference to society.
We offer our talented teams the opportunity to work with an impressive list of blue-chip clients.
Our impactful campaigns have won some of the industry’s most prestigious awards
Our people are smart, but always hungry to learn more. We invest in incorporating training, coaching, international secondments and mentoring opportunities.
For those wishing to launch a career in comms or public affairs, paid internships are offered across each of our EMEA offices within our core specialisms; Advocacy, Corporate, Digital, Healthcare, Strategy & Insights and in consumer PR with our sister agency The Playbook.
A core part of our vision is to use our position to help others and ensure we operate as a responsible organisation.
We know that agency life can be demanding, and employee wellbeing is essential, so we offer flexible and hybrid working policies available to all.
Our Employee Assistance Programme provides confidential 24/7 support and is complimented by our Mental Health First Aiders and self-care workshops.